Please CLICK HERE to complete a Kindergarten Enrollment Survey if you plan on enrolling a new kindergarten student for the 2018-19 School Year:
Here are a few things parents should know:
Children must be five years old on or before September 1 to enter kindergarten.
You will need an original Birth Certificate. The school will make a copy for your student's education record.
- You will need a copy of a current Immunization Record to show proof that your child has been immunized against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc. Visit the immunization requirements page for more info.
- You will need proof of vision screening for Amblyopia. This screening can be done by a licensed physician or health care professional or at a pre-school vision clinic conducted by Jordan School District nurses.
- Your child’s legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.
- If the child will not be living with a legal guardian, a special permit from Planning and Student Services is required. Please call us at 801-567-8183 OR 801-567-8259 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST).
- You will need to provide one of the following documents as Proof of Address:
- Utility Bill (to show guardian's name)
- Lease Agreement or Construction and/or Real Estate Purchase Agreement (to show completion and/or move-in date)
- Notarized Residency Affidavit Form (available in the main office)