Skip to content

Student Enrollment


Here are a few things parents should know:

  • Children must be five years old on or before September 1 to enter kindergarten.

  • You will need an original Birth Certificate.  The school will make a copy for your student's education record.

  • You will need a copy of a current Immunization Record to show proof that your child has been immunized against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc. Visit the immunization requirements page for more info.
  • You will need proof of vision screening for Amblyopia. This screening can be done by a licensed physician or health care professional or at a pre-school vision clinic conducted by Jordan School District nurses.
  • Your child’s legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.
  • If the child will not be living with a legal guardian, a special permit from Planning and Student Services is required. Please call us at 801-567-8183 OR 801-567-8259 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST).
  • You will need to provide one of the following documents as Proof of Address:
    1. Utility Bill (to show guardian's name)
    2. Lease Agreement or Construction and/or Real Estate Purchase Agreement (to show completion and/or move-in date)
    3. Notarized Residency Affidavit Form (available in the main office)
For more information, please contact the main office at (801) 254-0326.